Here are 12 areas I focus on. Mouse over and click on an option.
Are you passionate about your story and voice?
- Share the Song – Do you share my live for singing? I want to sing with you and share your story in a video interview! I don’t care if you sing Rock, Folk, Country, R&B, Theater, or something else. I believe everyone should have a chance to let their voice be heard. The process is fun and simple. Just fill out the submission form and I’ll be in touch with you soon. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Share the Studio – Let’s record something together! I’d love to be a voice on your track. Do you need a back-up, duet, extra choir member or lead vocal? Let me know about it. My goal is to sing for as many projects as possible and tell your story in the process. Tell me what you want to work on!
- Share the Stage – Let me join you during a live show! I’ve been singing since I was just a young kid and have shared the stage with singers such as Wynonna and Marie Osmond, among others. I’ve done everything from choirs to rock bands to musical theater. I can also dance and I’d be excited to also learn your choreography if you do that sort of thing. Do you sing in a language other than English? Awesome. I’ll do my best to learn that too. Then I show everyone here on ILoveToSing.com how I got to fulfill my dream of singing with you. Give me the details!
Do you want help taking your career to the next level?
- Personal Evaluation and Feedback – In person or by video.
- Performance Coaching – Attract A&R reps from major labels, increase music sales, and grow your fan base. You will create this and more while working with ILoveToSing.com. Whether you sing solo, in a band or group, singing Rock, Pop, R&B, Country, Musical Theater, or Jazz–whether you’re a beginner, newly signed to a label, or have been performing professionally for years—ILoveToSing Performance Coaching is for you.
- Music Business Coaching – I can help you plan and keep focused working toward career goals.
Do you need to book an engaging and knowledgeable speaker?
- Workshops – Topics ranging from Singing, Music Industry, Branding, and Marketing.
- Conferences – Ready to speak about singing and the music industry!
- Panels and Singing Contest Judging – I’m no Simon Cowell but I can be snarpy.
Are you looking to just do something fun?
- Showcases – Always looking to put on a great show with up-and-coming artists.
- Concert Appearances – Let’s make a memorable moment happen right in front of your fans.
- Music Events & Red Carpet Appearances – Hellooooo Ross!